Monday

Stupid Customers

Well, it's Monday morning, and so I thought I would start off the week with a light bit of reading to just make you chuckle a little.

This topic is all over the internet where many can contribute with their own stories. One of my favorite sites is http://notalwaysright.com/ . However, I'd like to share a couple of my own experiences.


Odd Restrictions
A woman in my drive thru told us to not put ice in her soda. Due to the lunch rush and the manner in which sodas in DT are handled, we forgot to do this. Understandably she handed it back, but she also did something worth mentioning here: she claimed she was ALLERGIC TO ICE. Yes, folks, apparently when regular H2O freezes, it becomes super allergen death of doom!

Tired Travelers

A man came through my store, late at night, and gathered his items at my register. After ringing him up, I told him his total and he swiped his card at the self-swipe machine. When something isn't right there it will beep, and beep it did. I asked him to swipe one more time and I watched him closely to make sure his card was facing the right way. I saw the problem.
"You're really tired, aren't you, sir?"
Confused, he responded. "Yes, how'd you know?"
"You are...kinda...using your room key. I noticed the pizza ad on your card."

Crazy Crackheads
My coworker went outside one time for a cigarette. While there, she happened to noticed this very angry man on his bike coming toward our store, shouting about really random stuff. He parked in our lot, marched into the store, got no farther than the doormat, screaming, "F--k you, f--k the company, f--k you guys," among other unintelligible gibberish the whole way. He then promptly turned around, went back outside, cursed at my coworker and rode off before anyone could really even move.

And finally...
The best/worst pick-up line ever? "Once my wife and I get a divorce, I'm coming after you!"

I will definitely have to post more of these stories as they happen and as I remember them, however today's post is going to be kept short.

I will henceforth be publishing on Tuesdays and Thursdays in order to preserve my sanity. You want me to do more? Pay my bills, please. Thanks. And, while you're at it, make me a sammich.

No comments: